Monday, November 7, 2011

Sanghi Temple on a Sunday Evening

Yesterday (Sunday) evening, again we had an outdoor weekend – not too far from my parents’ place but away from the city! It’s Sanghi Temple, a beautiful place to spend with your family (or) friends – at least for a couple of hours!

We (I, my wife, my sister-in-law and her husband) have planned for it at around 2 PM, while having our lunch (at my parents’ place - which is just about 15 KMs away from Sanghi). Followed by lunch we had a nice chat session of about two hours and then decided to drive towards Sanghi Temple! It was about 5PM when we actually started from our place and by the time we reached Sanghi, it was 5:30 PM - we never missed the last scene of sunset! Ya, but obviously missed the light – this resulted in poor output on our ordinary digital camera (However we managed to capture few beautiful pictures around).

I should thank God, coz temple authorities haven’t stopped us from capturing few pictures of the temple and ourselves, so we could! We had just spent about an hour there and returned back by 6:30 PM. Roads there were neat and good (of course that was an outs cut to the city), I should especially talk about the Jawaharlal Nehru Outer Ring Road which bisects our route – was simply amazing. One will definitely get the feel of driving on a foreign locale there! 




1 comment:

  1. I could not upload pictures at this time, but keep visiting this post will update pictures soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...